Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Motocaddy M3 PRO DHC Electric Trolley (2020)view other products
DHC stands for 'Downhill Control' and the automatic DHC function of the M3 PRO along with an electronic parking brake gives total stability and control on most surfaces. The trolley also comes with a full-colour LCD high resolution screen and a SlimFold boot friendly profile making it easy to transport.
Key features and benefits include:
- Electronic Parking Brake for locked in stability
- Automatic Downhill Control means your trolley remains stable
- SlimFold car boot friendly makes it easy to transport
- High resolution LCC full-colour screen
- USB Charging Port
- Adjustable Distance Control up to 60 yards
- Super-light Lithium battery charges on-board the trolley
If your course undulates and you need that little extra stability from an electric trolley, then the M3 PRO DHC is a must try in our opinion.